CITIZEN BASELWORLD 2018 – PROMASTER
The CITIZEN PROMASTER brand captures the imagination of sports professionals around the world with highly functional sports watches. Now CITIZEN is proud to announce the launch of three new models of Eco-Drive 200m Diver Chronograph (ISO compliant) in the PROMASTER MARINE series, and three new models of the light-powered Eco-Drive radio-controlled watch in the PROMASTER SKY series.
Under the key message of “GO BEYOND,” CITIZEN PROMASTER offers three core values: “functionality,” “durability” and “safety.” Since its debut in 1989, PROMASTER has been a go-to favorite among professionals and serious sports enthusiastic owing to its renowned durability under the most extreme conditions and outstanding functionality.
Authentic 200m diver watch with chronograph with sleek design
- Compliant with ISO, the watch features water resistance for diving up to 200m. For enhanced safety, the watch features a unidirectional bezel and screw-locking mechanism for winder and push buttons.
- Features a chronograph that measures 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds.
Slider-type buckle allows fine adjustments for superb fit. (CA0718-13E comes with a traditional buckle.)
- High-luster case and band bring out the unique characteristics of stainless steel. (CA0718-13E comes with urethane band.)
Sophisticated use of metal in the dial makes a bold impression whether worn with a suit or casual clothes.
|Launch (Projected)||Summer 2018|
|Price (Projected)||USD 490||USD 490||USD 405|
|Case/Band||Stainless steel / Stainless steel||Stainless steel / Polyurethane|
|Dial||Dark blue||Charcoal grey||Black|
|Case size||Diameter 44.5mm / Thickness 13.65 mm (Design specification only)|
|Movement||Cal. B612 / Accuracy of ±15 seconds / Eco-Drive: Running time for 7 months / Second hand stop function / Quick date correction / 24-hour display / Chronograph (1/5 second measurement for 60 minutes) / Power remaining amount alarm / Overcharge protection / 200m water resistance / Luminous (hands + indices + bezel at 12 o’clock)|
Multi-function pilot watch with 1/1-second chronograph and aviation scale
- Features newly developed Eco-Drive radio-controlled movement Cal. E660 that can receive signals from multiple radio stations.
- Receives time signals in four major regions around the world to correct time and date regularly.
- Bigger hands for hours and minutes and indices enhance visibility.
|Launch (Projected)||Summer 2018|
|Price (Projected)||USD 680||USD 700||USD 740|
|Case/Band||Stainless steel||Stainless steel
(Black IP coating)
|Dial||Dark blue||Black||Grey green|
|Crystal||Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating|
|Case size||Diameter 45.0mm / Thickness 13.65 mm (Design specification only)|
|Movement||Cal. E660 / Accuracy of ±15 seconds (without time signal reception) / Eco-Drive: Running for 10 months (3 years with power save function) / Direct Flight / Receives time signals from Japan, China, US and Europe / Chronograph (1/1 second measurement for 60 minutes ) / Alarm / Insufficient charge warning function(two-second interval movement) / Overcharging prevention function / World Time (24 cities) / W.R. 20 BAR / Luminous (hands and indices) / Aviation function|
*1. Eco-Drive is CITIZEN’s proprietary technology that powers watches using any natural or artificial light source, eliminating the need to replace batteries. Certified as an Eco Mark product for the first time in the watch industry.
*2. Radio-controlled watch receives time calibration signals from radio transmitting stations to correct time and date regularly.
*3. Perpetual calendar is a fully automatic calendar control function that automatically adjusts the end of each month, including the months of a leap year, until February 28, 2100.
* The final design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Eco-Drive is registered trademarks or trademarks of Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.
* The availability, specifications and related information such as product code for the models featured in this site, may vary by markets. If you would like to know more details, including the availability of this products in your area, please select your "Local Website" from our global site.